ACMAFan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACMA Roleplay Forum, phase 1 beta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins of The New Cruscades

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Assassins of The New Cruscades Empty
PostSubject: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:03 am

It is the 3rd Age of Salvation, or, thats what they call it now.
Since the Hierarchs have taken over, It as been different.
We used to be the Guard, protecters of the People.
Now, we are the Assassins, we are the enemy.
No, the Idiot Hierarchs and their army were insane.
They destroyed what we called civilization.
And they brought their own.
They took down cities, captured the citizens as prisoners.
When they were faced by us, the Guard, they sent in Templars.
Super Soldier monsters. They forced the survivors into hiding.
Those who were taken prisoners memories were drained.
Replaced with new ones of the 'New Age'
They rebuilt cities, and Civilization
They promoted their leaders, Hierarchs, to a god-like status.
We reformed in small agencies, out of the eye of the Government.
Now, It is our time to fight back.
We are Assassins, we keep out of sight, and get our jobs done.
Those who try to stop us, we get them out of our way.
We are going to stop this 'Salvation' at whatever It takes.

Rules:
1. Basic stuff, no mary sue, no god mod, etc.
2. NO JAPANESE NAMES
3. NO CAT PEOPLE
4. Use proper grammar
5. No spazzes
6. I have the right to tell you to change your form
7. I am in charge of the plot, no one else

Form:

Name:
Apperence: (Has to mask their eyes or face somehow)
Personality:
Weapon: (Any thing from Broadsword to Pike, Crossbow to Plazma Pistol)
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://acmafan.rpg-board.net
Domino88
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Zara Tenyel
Apperence: African american, Dark, kinky (like, all bent) hair, brown eyes which are hidden by a visor. Marron tank top, brown leather pants, brown leather boots
Personality: loyal, sarcastic, cutting, and disciplined. Sometimes rude.
Weapon: two pistols (go BANG BANG!), with long silver barrels, and a garote (though this is rarely used)
Other: Not really.

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat May 23, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Name: Cynthia Skalinol
Appearence: She looks like a normal brunette, and has a white porcelain mask that covers her face.
Personality: She's a little quiet, doesn't really like people, but that's only on...most occasions.
Weapon: Plasma rifle, and Lazer axe.
Other: Um....she's kinda mean. But also nice. But also mean.....just....don't get her mad. And stay on her good side!

Last edited by Emptyshadow on Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

(JOIN ONE DEEP BREATH!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT!)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Daedalus Mynyor
Apperence: Tanned skin, light brown hair. Wears a grey cloak with linear blue markings with a hood that covers his eyes, baggy khaki pants, and steel toed combat boots, and gloves.
Personality: Considerably quiet when on a mission. Upset when things get out of hand, typically casual when not on a mission.
Weapon: Cord-Scythe (A handle with long cords attached to sickles on each end), Burst pistol
Other:
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:31 pm

(NO GATTLING GUN! You cant free run with something that heavy. Also, that porcelain mask will break really easily.)
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:32 pm

((A: Fine.
B: THAT'S THE POINT! IT'S A BREAKABLE MASK!!!))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:40 pm

(THEN WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD TRY TO CONCEAL THEIR IDENTITIES WITH A BREAKABLE MASK IN SITUATIONS WHERE IT WILL BREAK!?)
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:42 pm

(Cynthia needs a weakness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And....porcelain masks are epic. ........I see your point. Fine. MOAR EDITING!)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:06 am

(Sure, but the weakness cant be seeing her face, If someone sees her face, the Assassins are compromised, and they would have to kill you.)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:18 pm

/sigh. I feel so young. can Zara be 24?
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:00 pm

(Fine. The mask is actually made of a strong metal. I just like the way the mask looks, I don't care about material.)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:03 am

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:40 pm

(YAY! BTW. I'll be starting One Deep Breath today.)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 am

when's it gonna start?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Daedalus briskly hopped from the open net of the Atrium. Step by step he quickly made his way across the large glass dome. He reached the edge of the building. He was close enough. He jumped off, his arms spread. quickly he pulled out his Cord-Scythe by the blunt end. Threw it, and one it caught the ledge he pulled his legs forward, swung through the window and landed as gently as he could. He was in a room with 2 more empty chairs, he pulled his cord scythe in sat down and waited for his new group, and the instructor to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:12 am

Cynthia slipped along the wall, reaching for the first window. She jumped up and landed on the ledge, reaching for the second ledge. She ran along the ledges until she saw an open window, and delicately flew in.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:52 am

"I heard you coming, and if this wasn't an Assassin Base, you would be dead right now," Daedalus said, still spinning the blunt end of his flail. "You must be my new squad mate, let me introduce myself, my name is Daedalus,"
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:12 am

"Cynthia," she replied coldly. "And I know you could hear me. I wasn't intending to be silent." Even though this was a lie, she wasn't truly focusing.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:30 am

"An Assassin should move silently and quickly, and that was neither," Daedalus said, quickly he flung his flail's blade right over Cynthia's shoulder and into the wall behind. "If you dont move silently, than that is the danger you'll be facing, and if not quickly, they wont miss,"
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 am

Cynthia was so upset if she was a dog she would be growling, barking, and somehow hissing. She immediately hated him.
"Don't tell me that I already no that." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 am

"Fine, I cant judge your overall performance in one slip, but if this happens on missions, you are dead meat," Daedalus swung his flail back into his hands, and again narrowly missed Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm

a shadow cast it self over the room for a splinter of a moment. Then, in the next moment, something that looked like a large, fast spider flung itself into the last chair. The figure uncurled from it's pose into an African American women who was slightly taller than average.

"sorry I'm late, " she said , sliding down in her chair slightly. " Wasn't sure If I'd gotten the right place at first"
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm

"You aren't late, the instructor hasn't even arrived yet," Daedalus said, "You should always be sure you're at a Base, no mislocations," He said strictly, "Though you got here without a sound, being unsure if you are at the correct location can be a critical error on actual missions."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 am

"That's why I spent some time varifying. If this were truly a mission, I wouldn't be able to afford such luxuries as time and .....shadows....." The woman said in a cool voice like a stream over rocks. "My Name is Zara. And you guys are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of The New Cruscades   Assassins of The New Cruscades Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins of The New Cruscades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ACMAFan RP :: RP Forum :: Sci-fi-
Jump to: