ACMAFan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACMA Roleplay Forum, phase 1 beta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melancholy Melody ♫

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormtail
Admin
Stormtail

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Melancholy Melody ♫ Empty
PostSubject: Melancholy Melody ♫   Melancholy Melody ♫ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Scroll down and play song while reading post...

I was walking home from our school dance very late one night. It was pitch dark out, there were no street lamps. I didn't stop to ponder why, even. I just cept on walking. The moon lit up the misty clouds that swirled around it. Lost in my thoughts and the glowing stars I wasn't aware of where I was. In fact... How did I even get here? Where were the roads? Only the midnight sky remained... The ground was black. It was like there was nothing below my feet to keep me from falling into oblivion. However there was this... water. This water reflected the moon. whenever I took a step sparkleing blue ripples wound dance around me like sound waves. In a daze I looked around franticly.... Yet my mind remained calm. Why was I not scared? A cool, melencholy melody floted through the air. Shining blue rain sprinkled down around me, creating more circled ripples in the mysterious water. I suddenly noticed somthing. It was a where the moon reflected into the water. It was a... doll. A little ball jointed doll, no bigger than 6 inches tall! It looked... Like me! I stared at it through the water. It gentley smiled back.

Melancholy Melody ♫ 1376110

The vidio has nothing to do with the story I just thought the song when with it. So PLAY THE SONG WHILE YOU READ THIS POST!
Music:
Back to top Go down

Melancholy Melody ♫
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ACMAFan RP :: RP Forum :: Experimental-
Jump to: