ACMAFan RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACMA Roleplay Forum, phase 1 beta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)

Go down 
+3
Spottedsocksrock
Thunder
Emptyshadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Icarus and his apprentice had exited a mountain pass a while ago and were passing through the foothills, "Remember our mission, Recruit? We get to the battlefield and find a sniping post, then we enter the battle, so no risky moves, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
https://acmafan.rpg-board.net
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

(Waiting for Zo, wait, who's gonna be the apprentice guy?)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:23 pm

(Zoes char, Tara)
Back to top Go down
Emptyshadow
Level 1
Level 1
Emptyshadow

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 pm

(Kay.)
Back to top Go down
Stormtail
Admin
Stormtail

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

(I want to join, but I don't know much about ocupations for this type of RP. Should I just be a student?)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm

(Recruit, Private, Sargent, Gunnery Seargent, Lieutenant, Petty Officer, Captain, Coordinator)
Back to top Go down
Stormtail
Admin
Stormtail

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 pm

(wow......)
Back to top Go down
Stormtail
Admin
Stormtail

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Name:Zara
Federation:PF
Animal:Wolf
Personality:She is very shy and meek. She is also very passive.
Occupation in chosen federation:Student(Military Training)
Appearence:Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 Afterm10
Back to top Go down
Stormtail
Admin
Stormtail

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 pm

(How's that?)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 pm

(Sure, she can be Icarus' second apprentice, I guess)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:01 am

"One minute..." Teraphina said, turning around an opening her backpack, insteaed of her journals and her pens and her weaponry...There was a small shivering little girl with bright blonde hair and black lamb's ears. "LAYLA!" Teraphina hissed softly "What are you doing here?"
"I...Well...I.." Layla stammered, twirling her red ribbons around her left index finger "I got bored?"
"I GOT BORED IS NO EXCUSE, YOUNG LADY!" Teraphina hissed, would Icarus be mad if he found out about this?
"I'm not that much younger than you, Tera..."

((How old is Zara? She can't be over 18 if she's a student. And, if she's in the military academy, then she can't be too smart. She can be smart...just not Layla smart...Because Layla is all brains.))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 am

"Now who might that be?" Icarus said, strolling over to Teraphina, "An academy student?" Icarus said, very surprised, "How did she get here, Recruit?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 am

"She...I don't know."
"I snuck into her backpack when she was in the shower....Wait...Tera..why did you shower before you were going to go and get dirty?"
"I.." Teraphina blushed "Well- THATS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 am

"O... Kay..." Icarus said, "Young Lady, I cant do anything about it right now, but you are a threat to this mission, and we have no choice but to take you with us, but when we come back to PF headquarters, you will probably be kicked out of the academy," Icarus turned to Tera, "Make sure she doesn't get in the way." He sighed, and turned around, he spotted something in the distance, opened his eyes wide, and refocussed them everything was blurry, but then his sight zoomed in, there was a BE Armor LRV Driving by, and a Soldier Had been thrown out. Icarus refocussed his eyes and pulled his hood up. He snached his Cut-Off Shotgun from his bag, and started running towards the Soldier. "Follow me, draw your weapons, Recruit, does the girl know how to use a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 am

"Layla. In the sack." Teraphina opened the backpack so Layla could climb in.
"But-? Why?" Layla protested.
"I'm going to carry you. Stick your head out and warn me if they attack from behind."
"So I get to have a job?" Layla said, climbing into the bag.
"Yes. Just don't get yourself killed." Teraphina unclasped her belt and pressed the two sides of the clasp together again once it was safely outside her belt loops. The small metal cubes glittered and began to rearrange themselves. Once they had all settled into place, it looked somewhat like a handle-sized rod. Teraphina twirled the rod in her right hand and squose it. With a faint click, blades exploded out of the device. One from the top, and one from the bottom. The sword had two blades with a slight blue hues to them. Its grip is formed like a squid with its tentacles extended, the tentacles form the guard.

((I'll refer to her sword as 'Watersnare' cause it's just easier for me))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Icarus broke into a dash, pulling his combat knife from it's holster.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Teraphina ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Name: Halalupe johnston
Federation:She lurks in the grey area in between, but She started out BE
Animal: Wolf. Always has been always will be.
Appearance: I have a pictures, I will post soon.
Personality: Abusive, annoyed desicive and trigger happy in groups. But alone, she's nicer. Loose. almost sweet.
Occupation in chosen federation:artist and (former?) captain of an underground espionage ring.

Name:Dray
Federation:PF
Animal: black panther
Appearance: black hair, wears a lot of torn up clothing. Looks a little surely
Personality: dry and depreciating, fatalistic and pessimistic.
Occupation in chosen federation: drifter. never took interest in the military.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm

It was dry and drab out on the rocky outcrops, but Dray didn't mind to much. It was a suicide mission anyway. Find Hala. Deliver the message. Hala was supposed to be wolf-like.

He noticed a small group on another outcrop. He watched them arguing. He sat and watched. They had guns. Theyd probably shoot at him. he jumped noisly down and walked over. No, they looked PF. They wouldn't shoot now.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:36 pm

((Not true. hala was dog before. So the line 'always has and always will be' is a false statement. Sorry, little things like that nag at me. Plus, is Dray a guy or a girl?))
Back to top Go down
E-man
Admin
E-man

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 pm

WOOT EPIC SLOW MO JUMP IN THYME!!!!!!!!!

Name: Coil
Federation:BE
Animal: part worm
Appearance: he looks alot like a human but one of his arms is a worm like tentical and on his other arm his pointer finger in a worm, he can extend his worm arm to an extent and if the arm is cut off it can regrow, but not really fast
Personality: well lets just say he likes to "feel things" he's very un-organized and loves food! Very Happy
Occupation in chosen federation: private
Back to top Go down
E-man
Admin
E-man

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm

( people I kinda skimmed through this before making my form but just to make sure who is in what alliance?)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 pm

PF - Layla, Teraphina, Icarus, Au, Zara, Dray

BE - Nakilon, Coil

Indifferent - Halalupe

Shit, we need BEs!!!
Back to top Go down
E-man
Admin
E-man

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 pm

(okay then)

*THWACK* the rabbit was dead. Coil's worm like arm wrapped around the fallen critter "this'll make a good snack" he said as he ripped it open and took a bite of its raw flesh
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Level 1
Level 1
Spottedsocksrock

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

((Random post:

This is SO hardcore:

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

And it keeps going.

and going.

and going.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)   Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering (JUMP IN)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next